But we can keep the pressure up on our elected representatives to make sure they know that the Australian public does not want to sacrifice protected areas for more coal mines!
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Relevant Ministers for Bimblebox are:
- Tony Burke (Federal Environment Minister)
- Jeff Seeney (Queensland Deputy Premier and State Minister for State Development, Infrastructure and Planning)
- Andrew Cripps (Queensland Minister for Natural Resources and Mines)
- Andrew Powell (Queensland State Minister for Environment and Heritage Protection)
- Campbell Newman (Queensland Premier)